Monday, October 03, 2005

hmmm... suddenly the part where i normally typed, change the outlook. Well, anyway, im finally leaving my job! woo hoo~! Its good and bad. But i prefer to look the good side more so i wont feel so kuku. haha.

Ok, need to sleep soon. Thurs, fri slept at 5am. Sat slept at 6am. KILLER! nite peeps. will update again soon when i feel like. hohoho~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey melvn, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a relationship dating - RelationshipAdviceGuide.com site/blog.

101 Ways to Build Happy, Lasting Relationships at relationship dating.

Start Over : When couples first get together, everything is new and exciting.

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey melvn, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a relationship advice - RelationshipAdviceGuide.com site/blog.

101 Ways to Build Happy, Lasting Relationships at relationship advice.

Start Over : When couples first get together, everything is new and exciting.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey melvn, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a online relationship - RelationshipAdviceGuide.com site/blog.

101 Ways to Build Happy, Lasting Relationships at online relationship.

Start Over : When couples first get together, everything is new and exciting.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home